jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

#edcmooc 9

I have watched a great number of dystopian films, I am really fond of them but most of these films are not strictly based on technological domination of the world and deshumanization of humankind. Most dystopian films are based on chaotic and apocalyptic tyrannical and totalitarian regimes depicted in films such as V for Vendetta, 1984 or Fahrenheit 451; or decadent or alienated societies pushed to the limit in futuristic worlds, in films such as THX 1138, A Workclock Orange, Longan´s Run, Brazil or Children of Men. I know that there are many famous films which have technological domination as their core topic, but I believe that most of us have already thought about them too, for example Blade Runner, Metropolis, Ghost in the Shell or Terminator . I have checked lists and lists of dystopian films until I remembered the one: 9.

I will not describe the film or analyse the dystopian or utopian features of the film as I would like to start a discussion with my partners. I invite you to watch the film, so we can debate and learn together.

You can watch the film in this site: http://ultra-vid.com/watch-9-2009-movie-online-free

I hope you find it interesting and I will wait for your comments!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario