martes, 5 de noviembre de 2013

DYSTOPIAN FILMS

I am fond of dystopian films so I want to share with you a list of dystopian films that may interest you and which includes some of my favourite films of all times such as 12 Monkeys (!!!), Blade Runner, Brazil (!!!), Strange Days, Metropolis, Moon, THX 1138, A Clockwork Orange, Delicatessen (!!!), Mad Max (!!!), Planet of The Apes... and I could add a lot more but I think I made my point clear: I LOVE DYSTOPIAN FILMS! 

I must admit that Terry Gilliam is one of my favourite directors in creating future atmospheres and dystopian fiction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dystopian_films





1 comentario:

  1. Once again, many thanks for sharing a great list of "further watching" (as opposed to "further reading", which you shared in one of your previous posts) - I've bookmarked the link to review it later, probably after the course. I bet some of those films will be up my street, too.

    ResponderEliminar